Thursday, May 16, 2013

HEROES CON BADGES & ADVANCE TIX

Most of my life I've wanted to do the badges (or program cover) for HEROES CON. This year I was lucky enough to get the privilege.

HEROES CON BADGES-MAP

Throw in the fact that I got to play with Mike Mignola's universe again and it's a very cool little belt notch. Thanks so much to Shelton Drum and Rico Renzi for asking.

Of course there are different badges for different types of attendees, but I'm told that the only folks assured of a badge are the advance ticket holders. So I suggest that you go buy your advance passes HERE.

Hope to see you there. More soon...

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Jason!
    I hope a print of all the badges is available. (Like most years.)
    Who's idea was it to go with the Hellboy theme?

    ReplyDelete